Why work for us?
The Dinerstein Companies:
- Its general contracting subsidiary builds each development. Currently, the construction division ranks as the ninth largest in the country.
- Since July 2004, The Dinerstein Companies has sold $1.84 billion worth of multifamily product
- The Company is the leading “green” developer in the country with a total of $1.2 Billion in LEED product completed and currently under construction.
Sterling University Housing (SUH):
- Sterling is the largest builder and developer of off-campus student housing in the country, having completed student housing developments at 46 different national universities.
- SUH has successfully developed 63 student properties totaling more than 35,000 beds.
- Since 2004, Sterling has sold fifty-five student properties to a multitude of buyers including private investors, tenant-in-common syndicates, institutional funds, and REITs.
Central to the Dinerstein Company's success are three generations of family ownership. The Dinerstein Companies recruit the brightest, most qualified staff and works closely with them to encourage independent thoughts and ideas. The result is a foundation built on experience and trust that inspires loyalty and teamwork between employees, suppliers and contractors.